• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharpen is not working

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so my sharpen on After Effects (2020) is not working, for example when i add sharpen to my edit and render it, it completely disappears! can anyone help me out with that please??

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Yeah, pretty much what I thought. You are tweaking your settings at quarter resolution so of course it will look different at 100%. You need to adjust your settings at full resolution and 100 % zoom or else it becomes pointless and the outcome will always divert.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, render settings, project contents and screenshots we can't tell you much. Could be anything from hardware acceleration issues to having tweaked the effect at reduced resolutions and it just being too weak to show up at full res to having done something like inadvertently having applied it to a non-rendering guide layer. Either way, you need to be much more specific and provide more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my sharpen, and render settings. Once i render the edit the sharpen just does not show!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explícate exactamente a qué te refieres con "desaparece por completo", estás aplicando algún efecto de sharpen? Si es así, asegúrate de que estés tomando como referencia la nitides desde el panel de composición ajustado en su factor de zoom al. 100%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my sharpen, and render settings. Once i render the edit the sharpen just does not show!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, pretty much what I thought. You are tweaking your settings at quarter resolution so of course it will look different at 100%. You need to adjust your settings at full resolution and 100 % zoom or else it becomes pointless and the outcome will always divert.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!! Thank you so much!! It worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to change the resolution to full, the entire duration of the video does not load. How can I fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem...and almost the exacto same settings. I will try doing those changes soon and I'l let you know if it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines