Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple animation

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I am a web developper and I am making a shop website for shoes, and would like to add a simple shoelace animation to the home page (simply the drawing of the shoelaces, "revealing" the drawin from left to right).

I am new to after effects and I don't know where to start, do you have any recommendations for me ?

Thanks a lot:)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your design it will be nigh on impossible to advise on what techniques would be best. From a simple push wipe with a custom track matte to elaborate path animation this could be anything. that and of course the question of how you want to integrate it into the web site. An animated GIF? SVG? Canvas animation? Most of that is not AE's forté and you would need scripts/ plug-ins or take a detour to optimize your output. So for what it's worth, you have to be more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines