• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sing-in Issue: Flawlessly logged into CClowd but After Effects keeps asking to login each time...

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time run AE for the first time in the day, it asks me to log in. Sometimes later in the day.
Once I do, it says "too many computers connected" and shows me this PC logged twice.

I disconnect one false PC, now I can move forward... but no! Here comes another pop up:

"we can't reach Adobe servers"

- How is this possible? Then how did you know that my pc was logged twice on the first place? What it was logged to?

This all happens with CC logged flawlessly from the beginning. It's driving me crazy...
Can you help me please?

Also, how it's possible that there is no "keep me logged" checkbox?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you share your account details with someone else? 
this could happen when same account is being used on more than 2 devices at the same time .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd suggest changing the password of your Adobe account if you haven't shared it.

Hope it helps. Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines