• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

software shutdown

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it's been a while since I can't use the adboe software correctly, after 5 minutes the software remains frozen and does not respond until I do a forced shutdown, all my drivers are up to date, my graphics card is also up to date but it's always the same, after 5 minutes of use the software crashes yet the computer remains efficient and fast on other software that is not part of the Adobe suite.
Lenovo idea pad gaming
16GB RAM
NVDIA 1060
AMD Ryzen 7

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said what kind of media you're working with, what your project settings are, or anything else that could give insight to your problem.

Does this really happen after five minutes every time?

Is it with the same project?

What happens if you open After Effects, leave it at the Home screen, and don't touch it for five minutes?

Have you tried updating or reinstalling After Effects?

What about clearing your preferences?

If this only happens with one project, what happens if you create a new project and import your existing one in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem happens with after effect, photoshop, premiere pro with all types of video and photo formats that I create, the type of project created, whatever the size chosen, the version of the software, the problem comes back after a few minutes

Does this really happen after five minutes each time?
yes, often it's less than 5 minutes.

Is it with the same project?
yes with the same project.

What happens if you open After Effects, leave it on the home screen, and don't touch it for five minutes?
The software remains without problem but from the beginning of the work it freezes.

Have you tried updating or reinstalling After Effects?
yes i did it twice.

How about deleting your preferences?
I also tried this solution.

If this only happens with one project, what if you create a new project and import the existing one into?
then the software (Ae and first Pr) crashes after 2 minutes when a manipulation is performed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a larger issue since you're seeing problems with more than one piece of sofware. It could be a permissions issue, so even though you're not getting an error about your permissions being read-only, it's worth resetting them: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

I would also create a brand new user account to test this issue on. If everything works fine then there's something not quite right happening on your main user account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines