• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solo on/off issue

Guide ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When solo is on all the items in the animation are visible but vanished when solo is off. How to fix it? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

@MahaB82A 

How confident are you that you are getting all of the Solo switches?  You video does not show the lowest layers.  Is the Comp background set to purple or is that a purple Solid Layer or purple Shape Layer?

Try selecting all of the Layea (command + a, Mac; control + a, Win) and then click the Solo Switch for any layer.  That should get everything.

- Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MahaB82A 

How confident are you that you are getting all of the Solo switches?  You video does not show the lowest layers.  Is the Comp background set to purple or is that a purple Solid Layer or purple Shape Layer?

Try selecting all of the Layea (command + a, Mac; control + a, Win) and then click the Solo Switch for any layer.  That should get everything.

- Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All are top layers except #7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, new to the forum and I had the exact issue using the same set of files from the Udemy course.  The solution I used for my mac was option-click. If you are using a Windows machine, it is alt-click.  See the link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/layers.html#solo_a_layer

I hope this helps.

Press On

TB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tutorial is heavy for begginers, therefore I am not following it at the moment. I found following tutorial from Udmey is good to learn basic. 

https://www.udemy.com/course/after-effects-cc/learn/lecture/7870036#overview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines