• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some keyboard shortcuts not working while in Effect Controls panel

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in the Effect Controls panel, adjusting effects, I am no longer able to use the comma and period to zoom into the comp. +/- still work to zoom into the timeline but I have to manually click into/highlight the composition panel or timeline in order use those shortcuts to zoom in and out of the scene. This didn't use to happen and it's quite annoying. I'm using version 22.6.0

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a known issue where the panel tracking is a bit overzealous and then things don't work correctly. It seems to relate to some hardware acceleration stuff, so if you haven't already check these settings and update your system's graphics driver if possible. Providing some system info might allow us to provide some tips or at least confirm the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MagdalenaJ,

Thanks for writing in.

In which version of After Effects you used the shortcuts and they worked fine? Also, are you on macOS or Windows?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey sorry I really am not sure which version initiated the change. I think it's been going on for a few months now though. I'm on macOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! Engineers are aware of this issue. Can you try beta version and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines