• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

some of my frames keep glitching out

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to make a edit of a movie and then just every couple seconds 3 or 9 frames flicker and glitch out and i didnt think anything of it at first but i realiesed noticable it was and ive tried everything but nothing will stop it

im using ae 2023

ive put three or four pictures of what it looks like starting from normal to the glitch

Screenshot 2023-07-24 192749.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 192902.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 192914.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 192948.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 192951.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 193010.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 193012.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. We can get it checked.

What's the source of the footage? Was it shot on a camera or a phone? Also, what are the details (frame rate, frame size format/codec)? 

Let us know.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

frame rate 60

frame size 1080x1920 9:16

format MOV/Quicktime

the video was from youtube and when i downloaded it they glitches werent in the video so it was coming from the  project so nothing was wrong with the youtube video. the video was called something like girl in the basement hospital scene and you would see no glitching

i switched the format to i think h.264 or something like that but didnt change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details. Could you try transcoding the file using Media Encoder and then importing into After Effects?

Let us know if that brings any change.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines