Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

spacing between two letters in a text layer

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to space  all the letters equally in a text layer (with the tool in the character window), but the first two letters are locked to to a space of zero.

Anyone knows this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your fonts, language settings, system etc. we can't really tell you much. Start by resetting the character palette, check your language settings and also check settings for glyph substitution/ character replacment in the flyout menu for the charactr palette. Outside that I would check if you haven't accidentally created any source text keyframes or applied some expression from a prest that may modify the text and prevent editing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for answering, the language is Hebrew and it happens only in hebrew. I'm really new here so I don't really know how to do all the things you said before.

but the language is Hebrew if it makes any difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that's simply a bug that relates to all RTL languages that relates to a previous bug with text selections. The workaround is to just add an extra space at the beginning of the text so selecting and editing the text works.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines