• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed Graph Issue

Guide ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am following a tutorial. In this tutorial animation of a bouncing ball under gravitational force is shown. I do not think bouncing ball under gravitational force will have a shape of this type of speed graph. As I know related subject I am sure speed graph of a bouncing ball under gravitational force will be:

Speed Graph.jpg

I wish to know whether it is possible to get this type of speed graph in Ae.

Tutorial video is attached here or you can download at this link

https://easyupload.io/jyg9ik

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

If your uploaded movie is an example of a tutorial on making a bouncing ball, the tutorial is terrible. 

What tutorial are you following?  It takes some fiddling with a speed graph to get nearly straight acceleration and deceleration lines. You can get close. 

If you want a bouncing ball, the easiest thing to do is use an expression. Motionscript.com has Realistic Bounce and Overshoot. That might get you started.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your uploaded movie is an example of a tutorial on making a bouncing ball, the tutorial is terrible. 

What tutorial are you following?  It takes some fiddling with a speed graph to get nearly straight acceleration and deceleration lines. You can get close. 

If you want a bouncing ball, the easiest thing to do is use an expression. Motionscript.com has Realistic Bounce and Overshoot. That might get you started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link. This is a Udemy tutorial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines