• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange noise problem with music layer after replacing the music file using script in CS6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I got a strange problem. Sometime when I import a music file, or replace a music footage with another music file using the "replace()" or "importFile()" method, the music layer added one second noise at the beginning. like this,

noise.jpg

Does anyone know what's going on here?

I'm using After Effects CS6 windows Server 2008 64bit.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win server isn't supported officialy, so that alone may pose a problem. That said, without knowing what makes up your comps, in particular what audio, nobody can say much. The commonly accepted hypothesis would be that this could be issues with compressed audio files vs. the media cache, but that's about it... Anything more woulkd require much more detailed information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myleniu,

Thanks for your replay. Actually, it doesn't matter what makes up my comp, this problem just randomly happen when I render any comp. For example, I have a comp named "noise", I run a script to replace the music then render it, I use a "for" loop to do this 5 times and the music noise problem just happen one time.

无标题.png

I'm starting to think that win server might be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines