• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in a Login Loop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having an issue where I can't access Adobe After Effects, every time I try to open it, it says I need to login with my account. I then click the "sign-in" button, a new window appears saying that I've succesfully logged in, then there's a two-second or so pause and it gives me the original, "You need to sign in" message again.

Bizarrely, this isn't happening with the Creative Cloud app itself, Photoshop CC, or with Illustrator CC - After Effects CC is the only Adobe Software I have installed experiencing this issue.

One possible cause might be that I am still on Windows 7, and so all of my CC software is at the last update that was compatible with Windows 7 rather than the most recent; however since all the other software is working correctly I suspect the issue is something else.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Common Adobe Creative Cloud activation errors and how to solve them

Anything beyond that will require the actual details from the activation/ CC App logs

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mylenium, I do not see something that sounds like my issue on that table. I am more than happy to through the log files and upload them or paste their contents here, if you can direct me to which files would have the relevant info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm... usually if Photoshop activates, so does everything else.

You can review Activation and deactivation troubleshooting for known issues that prevent activation; however, while there is still mention of older applications on this page, Widnows 7 (as I'm sure you're aware) is no longer supported nor are the older versions of PS, AI, AE, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I don't see my error listed there. I agree that it's bizarre PS and AI work just fine. What's odd is that the software had been working fine for many years on this computer, so I'm not sure the activation is the issue per se - it just seems to be caught in some sort of loop when validating my adobe account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines