• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions on Making these Rendered Wheels Spin?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Made this animation in lumion. I totally forgot about having the wheels spin, so I figured I would try and figure it out post production for fun. Any creative suggestions? It doesn't have to be realistic or anything (obviously).

PS. I have the Material ID Footage as well

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget it. The time it would take to fix anything with elaborate masking, tracking and so on would far outweigh the time it would take to just re-render the whole thing. Given the crude lo-fi render quality that's probably the difference of a bunch of seconds per frame vs. endless hours of tedious work in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah ok, I was hoping there would be a easy to do abstract way to do it but I'll just re render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines