• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sure Target 2 not working properly....

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying you use the plug-in Sure Target 2 in After Effects CC 2019 (16.0.1) and I keep getting the expression errors (3 to be exact).

1-Error at line 1 in property `Target Position Z` of layer 2 (`Null 1`) in `Comp 1`

2-Error at line 1 in property `Target Position X` of layer 2 (`Null 1`) in `Comp 1`

3-Error at line 1 in property `Target Position Y` of layer 2 (`Null 1`) in `Comp 1`

If anyone has some type of answer to help me get this plug-in working properly it would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going into the Project settings and reverting to the Classic expression engine. There may be some problem with the newer Javascript engine because of subtle format differences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll go and give that a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked perfect in my project Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed it, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh lord, thanks!!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Target hasn't been updated for years, and is not claimed to be compatible past CC 2016. Despite lots of requests on the product page, VCP shows no interest in maintaining it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow that's really sad!  I was hoping to get to use it after watching all videos on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe after effects cc2020. But sure target not connected to null object, then sure target camera not activate or not shown in the pannel and its not work so what can I do please tell me! 😒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines