• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from AE CC 2019 to 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if I have plugins downloaded to my AE 2019 (Sapphire, BCC, etc.), will it transfer if I switch to AE 2021? Thank you

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't transfer. You have to re-install the correct versions from the vendors.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most plug-ins that are installed with an installer are automatically included when you add a new version from the Creative Cloud app. Only a few of the plug-ins that you install by dragging the plugin file to the Plugins folder must be copied by hand. If a plugin does not show up, run the installer again. If it shows up but it fails, check for a newer version. Almost everything should be automatic. All of the major 3rd party vendors integrate their products very well. Even the installer/manager from AE Scripts.com does a really good job of keeping things together when you add new versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Do you have instagram I need to urgently ask you something if you don't mind!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can PM me on the forums. I'll reply. Just click on my name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines