Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tamil word issue in after effects

Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time when I try to copy this word து from word to after effects, it turns out to be த ு

How can I get this word து to appear in after effects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Whenever you work with scripts that have composed literals, you should switch to AME mode (Preferences>Type>South Asian)

See https://blogs.adobe.com/creativedialogue/video/create-text-layers-in-indian-languages/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of After Effects are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever you work with scripts that have composed literals, you should switch to AME mode (Preferences>Type>South Asian)

See https://blogs.adobe.com/creativedialogue/video/create-text-layers-in-indian-languages/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Did you manage to resolve this? I am having the same issue in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having the same problem in v22.5 (mac os). No issues with adobe premiere, but Tamil language font is not supporting in Adobe After Effects in Apple Silicon (M1Pro). Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines