• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text animator bug

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know for a fact that this isn't normal text animator behavior. Why is it animating up at half opacity, then the rest of the opacity gets animated on afterward???

Video is attached with the issue I'm dealing with.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the easing method in the advanced settings.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you change both eases to -100 it seems fix it for some reason but that effects the anamation so it's not going to be a solution everyone can use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As it's been 7 days I thought I'd ping this and see if Adobe would like to chime in. The text animators are still completly broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, I get the feeling this is another bug introduced with Ae 2023. I have master properties set animate the opacity of each word on one at a time but instaed they all come on at once. I don't see how this slipped through the cracks Adobe, it's not an edge case at all. Clearly, more testing neeeded to be done before release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried opening the same file in Ae 2022 and it's still broken. What is going on!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines