• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text is pixelated in After Effects 2022

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using AE for 2 years and I'm working with some 4k footage for a project. I created proxies of the footage to make things move smoother, however my text keeps rendering pixelated. Even when my comp window is at Full resolution and 100% AND I turn my proxies off, the footage is crystal clear but the text is pixelated. Then, when exporting, once again the footage is clear but the text is pixelated. I know it's not an issue with the font because I've been using that same font for years...

Could this be an issue with the memory on my machine?

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font file may have been corrupted. Have you tried another font to test this scenario? 
This doesn't tally with a memory problem. 

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purge the cache and all previews (it's in the edit-menu, I think).

If it's still pixellated, check all properties of the text layer (press uu to show all altered props and ee to show all effects and expressions). Create a new text layer and check if it's also pixellated and try another font if so.

Report the results, so we can troubleshoot further.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have encountered a similar issue, when I tried to find out the reason, the blend mode was something Davinci...when I changed it to Normal it was fine. Check if it helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines