Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text opacity animation not exporting with transparent BG

New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I had to make a lower thirds title animation with  transparent background in After Effects so that others would use it as an overlay on a video. The animation is very simple, an opacity going from 0 to 100 (fade in). However after exporting the animation as a Quicktime prores 4444 with alpha from AME, there is no opacity animation (or fade in), the title just pops up. I have been trying to find a solution but no luck. I am asumming it has to do with exporting with transparency since when I export with a background, the animation looks as intended.

I hope any of you can help me.

Thank you in advanced!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Experiment , FAQ , How to , Import and export , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without screenshots it's hard to tell, but setting aside the fact that the fade doesn't work for a moment, are you able to overlay your ProRes 4444 file on top of footage and see below? Can you post screenshots or a screen recording showing the problem in action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines