• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text tracking and camera not working in AE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create text and camera won't work with the latest AE update, once I track camera and get the tracking points, I right click and the only thing that pops up is 'delete tracking point.'

I am new to AE so I am hoping there is another way to insert text to a tracking point with camera motion- though I have been using Premier for about 10 years so I know Adobe has a pretty solid track record of creating bugs everytime there is an updating and leaving them there until the next update, so I am hoping I won't have to wait another month before this feature works again and am also hoping there is another way to do it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked and looks like the feature is still there in the latest release. What version are you on?

justintaylor_0-1615569481557.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 2.28.17 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing, really hate how bad Adobe is about this kind of stuff, like the bug could be fixed imn a week or 3 months. Any  additional insight is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to have more than one point selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines