Exit

Text/Vector/Shape pixelated until scaled up a lot

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am working on different projects and have the same problem:

When I am on 100% preview and full resolution my text, shapes or vector layers seem pixelated (even after rendering).

The more I scale them up the sharper they get – but this does not help me because I need them on 100% scale. Is there something I am missing?

Hopefully it is visible in the screenshots... (each case at 100% and 200% preview for better recognising)

Thank you for any suggestion,

Sarah

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As per your screenshots there is nothing wrong. This is just the normal antialiasing "eating" up your lines because everything is so thin. You can play around with line thicknesses, font choice and things like layer quality switches, but basically this is not a technical problem, but a design issue. Also stuff like making sure stuff lands on full pixel values to minimize additional resampling can help a lot.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines