• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The camera moves by itself between two identical keys.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faced a problem in After Effects. Between two identical keys, the camera moves by itself. Please tell me how can I solve this problem? Video attached: 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Sometimes this occurs. If you check your value graph in the graph editor you can see a curved line between Keyframes You can convert those keyframes into hold keyframes to maintain the value, or convert them into linear keyframes and use the Ease In or Ease Out options after that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes this occurs. If you check your value graph in the graph editor you can see a curved line between Keyframes You can convert those keyframes into hold keyframes to maintain the value, or convert them into linear keyframes and use the Ease In or Ease Out options after that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you with all my heart!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines