• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the depth of space

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create the depth of space. How to do it?Š”Š½ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šŗ эŠŗрŠ°Š½Š° (4).png 

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starfileds can be created using tweaked noise effects or by simply finding suitable photographs and putting them together. Not sure what more you need to know.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer Mylenium! I know a lot at Adobe. But, of course, not a pro. For a long time I have been doing this effect by first creating a depth map in Photoshop and pasting the assets into After Effects. But now, I can't remember. I ask for help in this matter. Links to tutorials, maybe AAE template. I know that you have to pay for knowledge, and I am ready to pay $ 14.00 (as much is on the card) for solving this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You understand how to use the camera in AE with the 3D layer and use some particles effects in 3d space 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer QussK! I know a lot at Adobe. But, of course, not a pro. For a long time I have been doing this effect by first creating a depth map in Photoshop and pasting the assets into After Effects. But now, I can't remember. I ask for help in this matter. Links to tutorials, maybe AAE template. I know that you have to pay for knowledge, and I am ready to pay $ 14.00 (as much is on the card) for solving this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a tutorial on 2D, 360 and 3D Starfields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0GQLHRvHw

Is this what you're struggling with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Respected ShiveringCactus
! If,
before meeting you, I thought I knew a lot about Adobe After Effects, now I
realized that I know nothing. And in this regard, I would like to make you
an offer. But first, I would like to contact you via a secure communication
channel. Information is confidential. I suggest you write me a letter from
your personal gmail mail and we will set the confidential mode. This is a
big project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines