• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time out obtaining dynamiclink server connection

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for this wonderful software.

I encountered a problem today, I can not use After Effects 3D camera Tracker, after pressing analytics, it will always wait and later shows

"time out obtaining dynamic link server connection"

圖像裡可能有文字

Mine is MBP 2017 16gb Mojave 13 inches

Here is what I have tried:

1. reboot
  2. use different wifi, check firewall (My firewall is always turned off)
  3. reinstall AE and reboot
  4. reinstall AE, Media Encoder, Premiere, and All media player in my computer, with quick time left only, and reboot
  5. reinstall all program in different languages, and reboot
  6. using command line sudo open '/Applications/Adobe After Effects CC 2019/Adobe After Effects CC 2019.app/Contents/MacOS/After Effects'
  7. after all above, I use different footage format (ProRes 4444, mov, mp4)
  8. reinstall entire creative cloud (including Ai, Ps, Acrobat, Dimension, XD, Prelude, AE, Pr, Bridge, Audition, Media Encoder) and use CC cleaner tool to clean all (latest version), and reboot!

No luck, the problem remains same, I've tried official twitter asking question, no answers, I've tried local forums (Taiwan), no answers.

I have one last step I haven't tried, that's reinstalling my entire MacBook Pro, but I don't want to do that.

I've noticed that AE comes with Mocha, but I don't know if Mocha have 3D camera tracker, from my research, Mocha has 3D camera resolver, I don't know if they are the same thing, if they are the same thing, I can continue with my broken AE, because I really need that virtual 3D camera position & rotation, I really need that virtual 3D space to add my 3D objects, I need to extract those numbers to my other projects.

Thank you for listening to my question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[The video is NOT a fix]

Maybe this can help. Rameez Khan

Time out obtaining dynamiclink server connection - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helloo,

I have the same problem for more then a month? we all pay for these programs and i work a lot with 3d tracking so how to solve this, because i can't work like this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this yet?
I have a deadline and this is not working....

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is AE up to date? I ran 10 Camera Tracking shots today with no problems. I'm running Warp Stabilizer right now with no problems. OSX 10.14.6, AE 17.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, its up to date. I've been tracking yesterday all day and during the morning today but it stopped.. I've reinstaled it but nothing 😕Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57) AE17.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't trust Catalina yet. Way too many changes and warnings from Apple. All it takes is one 32 bit line of code in any app you are trying to run and you have problems and those problems can show up in any other app. I'm going to give Catalina about 2 more upgrades before I jump. Adobe does not recommend Catalina for anything but 17.0.1 and who knows if all my 3rd party plug-ins are 100% compatible.

You might try checking the Activity Monitor and see if anything looks funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a fix? i got a deadline and i cant use the 3d tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not professional at all !! I really don't understand the way Adobe works since few years. We should be compensated because we all spend a lot of time to find an issue which still does not exist... Really upset bout this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very same issue and really need to get my work done. Has anyone heard of any other solution yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is no longer active.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how I solved the problem. Close AE, then enter the Task Manager, there shut down all programs and background processes related to any Adobe program. Then re-enter AE and it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you must mean Activity Monitor, not Task Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He probably means exactly what he said. Task Manager is Windows, Activity Manager is Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, apologies.  OK, didn't know that.  I'm on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solution worked for me too -- thanks for the tip -- but I did this in Activity Monitor not Task Manager.  Also, I had the Adobe Updater active, so I had to quit that.  There were probably 10 different Adobe related things in the Activity Monitor, such as Adobe core updater, core assistant, etc. etc. and I force quit all of them.  It was a bit of whack-a-mole as sometimes they would pop back up and I'd have to force quit them again.  But once they were all gone, I opened back up After Effects and was able to run Warp Stabilizer as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - the problem still exists, but this annoying fix still works. Anyone else have better / different luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same here after updating to 22.01 Build 2 version.  Nothing worked yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the same issue in 2023.  Mac Version 23.2.1.  Uninstalled multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news? I am having the same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines