• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracking a change at a specific location in a frame

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When an object appears in this place, the property of another object changes. I've seen this somewhere but can't remember how to do it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you're asking, the idea of a Tracking is just to track an area of pixels in the video as the frames advance and the pixels constantly change location. In any case, here is a link for you to learn a little more about a Tracking.

Tracking and stabilizing motion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it will be clearer1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use an expression to change color values based on layer position. Is that what you are trying to do?

Dan Ebberts has some collision detection expressions on his motionscript.com website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'll explain it this way. I need to automate the appearance of lights when the note reaches the circle, and when the note disappears, the light disappears, in the example that I once saw it was quite simple. Since doing it manually is very problematic.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need a null over each target area that you can use for the position value of a color sample. The effect gets turned on and off when the blue midi bar moves over the null. Every layer with the color effect needs to look at the null and control the effect opacity of the effect, the compositing effect mask opacity, or even the layer. You could also control the amount of an effect or turn a layer on or off using opacity.  

I need a screenshot of your timeline to be more specific. The expression uses an if statement that says if the color value equals one value do this. If it does not, do that.

Here's a basic expression that uses the alpha channel of a transparent layer:

point = thisComp.layer("Null Sample 1").position;
alpha = thisComp.layer("Midi Note").sampleImage(point, radius = [.10, .10], postEffect = true, t = time)[3];
if (alpha < .3)
else

You can change it to use the blue channel by changing the [3] in line just before the If statement to [2]. This changes a layer's opacity from 15% to 100% as the color moves over the null.

Maybe that will get you started. As long as each layer with the effect has a corresponding sample null you should be able to turn that layer or effect on or off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines