• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring clip from After Effects to Premier Pro issue

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very new to After Effects but have been using Premier Pro for some time now.  My goal was to remove a bunch of wires in after effects that were in my video clip using the simple wire removal tool and then transfer the project over to premier to edit the final video and do color correction. The issue however is that when I drag and drop the premier file that I exported from after effects into premier it does not include the wire removal adjustments that I have made. I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and how I can solve this issue, thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to misunderstand the workflow. You don't export a Premiere Project, you render a clip or replace the source clip with an AE composition via DynamicLink. Otherwise if there are other issue you have to be more specific and provide screenshots and better explanations of what you actually do. There's just too many ways to make stuff in AE not show up from inadvertently having toggled soem layer switch or turned off an effect to working at odd zoom levels that make predicting results hard to using wrong render settings to genuine issues with e.g. hardware acceleration functions this could be a million things.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, you've done all the work in After Effects and now want to edit it?  As Mylenium says, the ideal workflow is the other way around, that way you only apply effects to the elements in your final edit.  But seeing as you've already got it looking right in AE, render out the composition using an Apple ProRes codec.  You can then drop this into Premiere Pro and add the final touches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines