• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions not working

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added six png files and I am copying and pasting a block dissolve transition to the images.  The keyframes are all set to the correct locations.  The first four images transform without an issue, but the last two do not transform.  The settings are the same for all of the images so I don't understand why the last two won't work. 

Here is a video that shows the transitions working on the first four and not on the last two. 

https://cloud.xsplit.com/c/01GEFVW58VV3GZHH69DTR4ED7K 

I am using After Effects 2022 and my app is up to date. Windows 10 Home 21H1 64 bit OS

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your images appear to be hugely different in size. It might help if you actually pre-composed them to a uniform size or resized them externally. Fitting a 3000+ pixel wide image into what appears to be 1080 square comp will of course scale the image as well as the result of the effect, potentially making it lool like it disappeared completely. Likewise, this would affect how Card Wipe and other effects calculate their parameters to begin with. So for all intents and purposes, start by evening out the sizes of your imagery.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you 🙂 I tried deleting the effect and readding it and it worked, but I will keep this advice in mind when exporting from Ai. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines