• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translucent file iustrated Trying To Save a Translucent file in After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Very frustrated. I am attempting to save a translucent file in After Effects but I continue to get error "0xc00d5212 This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. I am following the tutorials and they all suggest that I use Quicktime + Animation to get RGB + Alpha. QUESTION: should I choose a different choice since I am using Windows 11 and Chrome browser?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot view a MOV in a browser and the only web format currently supporting transparency is WebM. That said, since rarely anyone uses video files with transparency on the web due to the limitations, perhaps it might be useful if you explained what you are trying to do so we can advise on alternatives. The rest does not make much sense. You have not provided any exact info of what you are trying to encode to what, precise render settings, info about your AE project and so on. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines