• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent Line and Color Error After Mask

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, if someone could please help it would be appreciated.

I have found many posts of people with same problem but no one has answered their question.

I have done an identical mask overlay of footage that has been keyed with keylight 1.2. Garbage mask for key and then second mask set to intersect, seems when I choose intersect this thin line of transparency follows my mask path as can be seen in the screen shot. Mask functioning great just need the line gone.

Lokister_1-1675152487061.png

Also sometime the masks will randomly change tint even though they are made from identical footage and chroma key settings. as seen here:

Lokister_2-1675152586934.png

Thanks so much for any help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

The default Alpha is not linear, so things don't add up to full opacity. You need to use Alpha Add blending mode.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default Alpha is not linear, so things don't add up to full opacity. You need to use Alpha Add blending mode.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium for the quick response. Our forum is lucky to have you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you happen to know why the tint/color/sat or whatever it is, is changing on the different masks? I havent altered any of the settings. This is shown in the above screen shot I attached to my original post. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines