• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent video renders with purple color overlay in after effects. Before rendering is good.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've composed an animation in after effects and it was good before rendering but after rendering it is adding some purple color overlay to the video.Screenshot (9)-01.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create the image/video of the hand and phone or was it stock footage?  Is the comp you're using from a template?

I'm guessing here, but I wonder if the video file contains a codec not 100% compatible.  If the comp is from a downloaded template, can you share a screenshot of your entire After Effects.  There might be a clue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a downloaded template and the hand with mobile is a stock photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm stumped.  Would you be willing to post your project (or email it to me) and I can take a look? 

DM me your email address if you'd prefer not to share with everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines