• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trapcode crashes when I try to use it

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my trapcode particular plug-in. Every time I open the designer I get the below message and then when I close out of the designer my after effects gives me another error and crashes. I reinstalled Red Giant and made sure Trapcode was only in my AE 2022 folder. Does anyone know how to fix this?696151CF-E988-4798-B666-C071607C72AA.jpeg 

 

068FBB7A-6FAB-4A8B-944C-C642D957957C.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AE forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information we can't tell you much. presumably it's simply crashing the editor's preview window, so the usual applies: Update your graphics driver if possible, check your settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it is kind of old , but i had a similar problem and found a solution: my Trapcode Particular Designer crashed everytime, but only when i opened the Designer (the effect on the layer worked fine). I found deactivating "multi frame rendering" under Preferences > Memory & Performance worked for me. So i deactivate "multiframe render", open the Designer to set everything up, and than when you don´t need the designer i activated the "multiframe rendering" again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7e4cb0eff3315f27-shocked-gifs-find-share-on-giphy.gif

you are my god!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVIOR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines