• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trapcode form crashes entire laptop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know my specs, i just know it's ae 2019 on a windows 10 laptop.

my problem started yesterday; it was working fine before that. trapcode form now refuses to load the presets menu and if i don't kill ae with the task manager, it freezes the whole laptop and i have to turn it off w the power button. this happens every single time and hasn't been fixed with restarting the laptop. i have particular and it doesn't crash at all. bandicam 2021-04-19 11-37-59-744.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommed two options. One is you update your graphic card driver. If it does not work well, you change the option to File menu > Project Settings > Video Rendering and Effects tab > Mercury Software Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU TOOLFARMJP. YOU FIXED MY AE CRASHES FROM TRAPCODE FORM AND ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT TOOK YEARS I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WITH AE UPDATES!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to hear so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ! I have After Effects 2020, and i do what you say but it's still crashing. Can you help me ? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines