• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tricky Screen Replacement (Please help!)

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to re-do a phone screen replacement for a University assignment.

I've followed endless tutorials, but keep encountering the same problem: the video I want to

use to replace the original, physical green screen is too big and appears stretched when I use Mocha and follow this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CKTTkTLYWo&t=426s

However, when I try to precomp my video and change the dimensions to the size of a phone screen, Mocha doesn't like it because the replacement video must have exactly the same dimensions as the video with the phone in it. (Hope I'm making sense).

Hope someone can help me figure this out, I've been stuck with it for weeks.

Many thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you haven't provided any screenshots of your own work, no actual settings and so on we can't really tell you what you may be doing wrong. You need to be more specific and give us something to work it. You know, describing invisible elephants is not that useful.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines