• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to add multiple text layers to Element 3D

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to fly the camera through multiple text layers in an element3d scene so the camera will basically fly through one word after another but when i try to extrude the second word, it just extrudes the first text layer again. What am i doing wrong?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way of telling what you have done wrong without seeing screenshots of your comp, your Element setup, and having a detailed description of your workflow and setup. We need to see the modified properties of the problem layer. 

I suspect the problem began with the initial setup. I don't have time to show you how I would do it right now, but you should be able to get some hints by going to Video Copilot and looking at their well-produced and explained tutorials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. Thanks anyway. Now I just need to know how to add more custom texture maps. Is it possible to have more than 15?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot have more inputs than what the plug-in offers but you can try and add a second instance of E3D and enable the unified renderer. Depending on your hardware this may not work, though, and quite general what you are trying to do like it is simply beyond what E3D ever was designed for.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines