• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to export on media encoder

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i export my project from after effects to media encoder it doesnt open up? i have waited to try and let it open but it just doesnt. anyone know why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to confirm - are you using the latest version of both After Effects and Media Encoder?
Mismatched versions (say, if you have been updating AE but not AME for a long time) will not talk to one another properly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you want to use the Media Encoder to render After Effects compositions, the workflow is always faster if you open the Media Encoder before you use the Composition/Add To Media Enoocer Queue function in After Effects. 

Adding to the AME Queue also requires that the versions and builds match. You can check to see if they do in the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines