Exit

TSV animation does not render on Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there humans,

I work on After Effects 17.5.1
I have a Digital Menu Board project that the itens are connected to a .txt file through TSV.
But when i render it on Media encoder all the TSV layers doesn't render at all.
If I render directly from after effects it's all good

does anyone know if that's a update issue or is just a matter of configuration? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , How to , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certain expressions don't evaluate correctly through DynamicLink and that may just be one of those issues. Impossible to be specific without knowing how and where you used it. Either way, it's always advised to render directly from AE with such stuff and then convert later.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The TSV needs to also be in the comp, AME only picks up on files that are within the comp it's self. If you are just referencing it in the expression it won't know what the file is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Grey says is most likely the solution: Make sure to insert the data file as layer of the comp, this usuallyfixes this issue.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines