Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typewriter Effect - Fade out word by word

Engaged ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Firstly, is ther an effect reference for After effects? None of the help links find the Typewriter Effect for example.

Secondly, I have the Typewriter Effect working to show the text but now need to fade each word out, word-by-word. Is that possible?

The End paramneter works but does it the opposite way - it fades out the last word first but I need to fade out the first word first (if that make sense).

Any pointers in the rifght direction would be much appreciated. 

Cheers, Ben

typewriter.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

In the end, I just used the 'Fade out by characrcter' animation preset and under advanced changed 'Based On' to 'Words'.

If you can do the fade-off effect using the one typewriter effect then let me know.

Typewriter text on with fade out text by wordTypewriter text on with fade out text by word

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the end, I just used the 'Fade out by characrcter' animation preset and under advanced changed 'Based On' to 'Words'.

If you can do the fade-off effect using the one typewriter effect then let me know.

Typewriter text on with fade out text by wordTypewriter text on with fade out text by word

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines