• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export Motion Graphics Template

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team! I'm working in a team project in After Effects and am unable to export a Motion Graphics Template. I can load the composition up, add my editable elements, but the option to export is always greyed out. I've tried this on all the compositions I've been workign on, and have the same issue with all of them. I've attached an image to show what I'm talking about.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear I had this problem, but cannot remember the cause/solution but is there any chance this is a Team Project?  The closest I found to your problem was this thread from 2017:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/team-projects-discussions/not-working-open-in-essential-graphics-from...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is a Team Project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines