Unable to obtain dynamiclink project?

Engaged ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AntDX316_0-1654856133815.png

AntDX316_1-1654856143429.png

I was using Motion Factory Classic as I've always done without issue then this popped up and I tried deleting things one by one then everything, then restarting AE and still the problem remains.

Edit1: I tried uninstalling AE but it said I had to close AE first but it was closed so I used task manager.

I was doing the scan again but realized it did the whole 9000+ frames instead of only 500 so I stopped it. Trimmed it then restarted it now it says this no matter what. I even tried restarting AE.

AntDX316_0-1654856754045.png

Edit2: fixed the problem.
I had to go into the Uninstalling process to see After Effects to close it otherwise it didn't show in task manager to close.

Edit3: after adjusting something in the Camera tracker it wanted to analyze again now I get unable to acquire rendered frame again. I've tried closing it in task manager after saving but the error still appears.

Edit4: If I load up the Uninstall area and choose Keep, before it's ready to uninstall it says After Effects is still open. I open task manager to close it then cancel the uninstall and now it works again.

Edit5: Having it re-analyze breaks it and I'm not sure what is wrong.

Edit6: Uninstalling and Installing it again while keeping the Plug-ins makes it not error now.

Edit7: Now getting this problem.

AntDX316_0-1654858424516.png

Edit8: Fit to Comp solved the problem.

AntDX316_0-1654858482815.png

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit: problem is back! : (

AntDX316_0-1654870710213.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

restaring the PC solved it

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines