• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unexcpected green video clips and other preview+ export errors since latest release

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, I was working on a project using a lot of After comps into premiere, bug since latest update, After is not working correctly anymore, most pictures have green drop frames (if not entirely green video clips) and rendering makes things crazy (jumps everywhere)...I am on PC with Windows 10, already updated my drviers...if anyone could save my life ? thanks !

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to deactivate GPU acceleration in File > Project Settings. You can also downgrade your graphics card driver to a previous one for testing. If you read other post a lot of times the problem is related with the graphics card driver.

Another possible solution is to change the format of your video clips. You can use Adobe Media Encoder to transocde to any other format (ie Quicktime Prores 422 or Cinemform codec).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi update09,

Sorry for your issue. Please share the following details so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly:

• What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  • What are the details of the footage you're getting this issue with (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)?
  • Could you share a screenshot that shows the problem?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines