• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unexpected failure during application startup

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"After Effects can’t continue: unexpected failure during application startup" has been coming up ever since I got access thourgh my work through i have never been able to open it. I have read multiple reveiws on the support communtiy on how to fix this but nothing has worked. I have re downloaded it more then 3 times and nothing has changed. I have all of the of the creative cloud if that helps with fixing it in anyway 

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 5.51.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-11 at 5.52.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-11 at 5.57.21 PM.png

Has this happened to anyone else??

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you also reset the preference file?

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reset my preference and i am still un able to get in to after effects..... 

There is an option to reveal my preference but since I can not get into to ae I cant do that. 

Should I try and re download it again or is there something else you can suggest??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines