Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown Bib Error, Internal Verification Failure

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm starting to have After Effects crash a lot, which is wierd because it's always been really stable for me. It's been slowly getting worse, and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what might be the problem.

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz and 64 GB of RAM. I've been using this computer for almost two years, and have never had any problems running Creative Cloud on it til now.

Here are some of the error messages I've gotten in the last two hours:

10_27pm.JPG27_12.JPG83_3.JPGinternal_verification.JPG

Each of these comes within 15 minutes of a full re-boot, running only AE and MS Word. These crashes have been coming more and more frequently over the last week or two, getting to the point where all I'm doing is re-booting.

I've re-installed everything, updated all the drivers I could find, looked for duplicate fonts, and anything else I could think of, but I'm kind of stuck.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this error happen, all the time or with a specific project only? becasue it lloks like this error related to your project so may you have somthing wrong in you project elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply!

I should have explained, it's not always the same file that crashes AE. I have a project with about 10 different files that share lots of the same artwork and fonts, but they have different audio files. Most of the ten crash with alarming regularity, but there are like two or three that don't as much. I can't see what's different in those files.

I've been using dynamic linking from Character Animator in a few of them, and those seem particularly prone to crash. In fact, it's seems that most of the problems started around the time I dropped in a few CA files. However, some of the files with no Character Animator links also crash, so again, no consistency. 

All of the artwork is vector and comes from Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines