I've just started using Ae on a PC on a project that I initially started on a Mac (not sure if that might be a factor) and I keep getting the message
unkown bib error. ct bad param: invalid glyphid, brv,0 ( 83:: 3 )
Im just playing through a composition and the message pops up so I cant preview. Anybody know what might be happening?
Thanks in advance
Without actual system info nobody can tell you much. Apparently, though, there's an issue with your language settings or fonts, so start by checking that stuff on your system.
Not much help to be honest. If you have to know the entire back-end history of a project file just to resolve the issue, than that means there is a problem with how Adobe is updating their software, and not the user's project itself. Why are we going through so many hassles for simple updates? Regardless of that rant, I'm also experiencing the same issue, on 'ALL' project files. From simple lower thirds to templates I've created for my clients.
I open the project to only change the title, time, and video with the (replace footage) feature. With the new update, none of this can be done.
Sorry for your issue with After Effects.
As Mylenium mentioned, we'd need more information to help you with the issue.
I research this and found that a corrupted font or font cache could cause such issues. You can try removing a font if you've added one recently.
Let us know how it goes.
I'm also having the same issue. It's a simple project with lower third animations. It has graphic controllers so MOGRT files to be opened or used in Premiere Pro. After the 18.01 update, my projects no longer work. Any of them actually. I don't see what purpuse there is to update if you have to re-create all your animations just to use the new update.
Hi, I've got the same problem. I resolve it by deleting the font selected in the Windows/Font folder.
O cant delete. The archive just dont go
Collect all files from the corrupted projetct and open up from the new one. 😉
Thats is a simple idea, but it works.
Lol, Thanks alot
Simple & worked also. Thanx bro
I also had this problem, and in my case what was giving the error was the illustrator files in a specific comp (when it gave a black screen).
To stop the error, I applied the "Create Shapes from Vector Layer" and deleted the illustrator layer leaving only the created shape and IT WORKED!
Hope this helps!