• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown BIB Error

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I got Unknown BIB Error for the second time and it is not getting fixed everyt ime I try to preview i got the same error. also I did all the fixes in this : https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-quot-unknown-bib-error-quot-...

and non of them worked,is this a bug with this version????I'm going to break the screen because of this error.

windows 11, last version of after effect

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Thanks for the details, Mustafa5E65. Is it happening with a particular project or all the projects? Are there any Illustrator files in your project? If so, please try reloading them and see if that help.

Report back.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be much more specific and provide exact system info and details like your hardware acceleration settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16 g ram,cpu: intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750HF CPU @ 2.60GHz,NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650, space: 237 ssd+939 hhd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mustafa5E65,

Sorry for the frustration.

Could you share more details? When do you get this error? Is there anything specific that triggers this? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM)?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16 g ram,cpu: intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750HF CPU @ 2.60GHz,NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650, space: 237 ssd+939 hhd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details, Mustafa5E65. Is it happening with a particular project or all the projects? Are there any Illustrator files in your project? If so, please try reloading them and see if that help.

Report back.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for helping,reloding ai files worked fine and solved the proplem :]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines