• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unnoticable split screen & human body / content aware fills?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am currently editing a video which is showing one person split into 2 halves: left side of body and right side of body. Both halves are edited together... and that means they don't necessarily always smoothly fit in the middle, even though I made sure through lighting and clothes that only minor things in the image need to be corrected. (see detail below, the left side and right side of black shirt not fitting in the middle) The non-fitting parts move quite a lot so I cannot use a simple stamp correction. Question: Can I fix this through after effects, can I use content aware fills or something else?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you wouldn't use content aware fills simply because that's not how it works. Instead explore distortion effects like Reshape, Mesh Warp, Bèzier Warp and of course the Puppet Tool to apply corrections and make the seams match up.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines