• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unstable solid with pickwhip tool

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I dont get why sometimes my solids are unstable, so i already tracked my 3d camera and added a 3d camera with solid wich is the pink circle in the composition, the problem is that it was too small and I had to scale it way too much to add the effect "saber" I wanted to make a bright ring in the clock on the wall, however due to the scale of the pink solid I then tried to make another solid make it a 3D object scale it position it and with the pick-whip tool give the black solid the same values as the pink one, however the black solid is unstable an moves around all the composition while the pink solid stays where it has to be, any suggestions?

exhibit 1.PNGexhibit 2.PNGexhibit 4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

If that camera face is all you're tracking in this case, I might suggest trying Mocha instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know without any of the pertinent properties in the timeline revealed such as the camera's parameters. The insane position values of the clock solid hoiwever indicate that this is simply a "bad" solve, which given how your shots look isn't really surprising.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, it wasn´t that, the camera tracker indeed solved it just right it was a problem with my position values on the new solid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that camera face is all you're tracking in this case, I might suggest trying Mocha instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thank you so much, so the problems was that I wasn´t pasting the position values of the pink solid to the black one i was so focused on using the pick whip tool that I forgott about that, thankyou anyways I'll check mocha next time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines