Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted transparency Precomps

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

For some reason, 3D layers are semi-transparent, showing the background. If I de-activate the camera, this transparency goes away and I can view them in full brightness.

Timeline.JPG

The ones highlighted in blue make the animated starry background.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you have enabled motion blur. That alone could explain it if settings are cranked up or the objects move extremely fast in such a way that they never produce a fully opaque pixel with MB enabled. Realyl not much more to say than that. Anything beyond that would require much more info. Cropped screenshots are generally pretty useless for a savvy diagnosis of such issues, even more so without any verbal explanations to bolster them.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. I found out that the Sky layer was creating conflicts with the transparency of all the layers. I'm making a new one although I still don't understand why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TORM3NTO,

Thanks for writing in.

I second what Mylenium said. In addition to that, is it happening to all the layers? I see one of the layers' Blending mode is set to Screen. Is that what's causing the transparency?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it by making a new sky but I now have an issue with the sky's color as it goes black instead of the background color I chose in Illustrator. Thank you for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines