Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 18.4 is a mess, at least for me

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

hoping that the developers work on this issues, they are really affecting my work speed

- Hitting play (spacebar), to preview the timeline, will result in the program freezing for a couple of seconds, almost all the time. 

- I am not able to paste copied text into the program, unless I completely close and re open the program.

I am on MacOS Big Sur 11.4

Intel Core i7

16 GB RAM

Thank you

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you give us all the possible details of the footage you are working with or what resolution your composition has, to get a clearer idea. Also in what resolution factor you have adjusted your composition panel when working and in the Preview panel. Also what GPU does your system have and how much VRAM. All the details are important.

I can also suggest that you first try to update to Big Sur 11.5 so that all the macOS drivers and system are updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines