• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent issue: when I run the google earth studio jsx in AE, the half of the images are missing.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I found the rest of the work that I have done is missing when I run the script of jsx. file created by google earth studio. It only stagnated in one particular shot and then cannot moving on in AE, but if I import the esp file in to google earth studio it become normal as it should be, which means the rest part of the shots are not missing. 

This picture shows where AE stagnated that it should going on with the rest of the sequenceThis picture shows where AE stagnated that it should going on with the rest of the sequenceHere is the end shot of the sequence that AE should shown, but in fact it is missingHere is the end shot of the sequence that AE should shown, but in fact it is missinghere is the end shot in AE that miss the rest part of the sequencehere is the end shot in AE that miss the rest part of the sequence

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, have you actually rendered the image sequence/ clip from Earth Studio? As far as I understand the JSX export merely adds a static placeholder.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prerendered my comp but it stayed that way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too, my Google Earth Studio project is 600 frames at 60fps. The render files is all there but when I ran the script it only included half the composition

and every frame stays for two frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again, I tried tweaking with the layers and jsx file itself and found out if you select the jpeg layer on your composition and you stretch the time to 50% it should work just fine. I think it's actually loaded, just outside the work area which is somehow halved by the script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem I think you were having is that After Effects imported the image sequence at the default 30fps when you ran the script, which is why it showed at half the length. So all you needed to do was right-click the image sequence in the project panel, Interpret Footage, then set the frame rate to 60fps. That should also fix any mismatches with tracking points not lining up with the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the answer! Thankyou! Fixes the tracking point issues too just as you said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines