Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the app.preferences.saveToDisk() method

Engaged ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

1. In the project there is a camera whose parameters change over time. Position, orientation, focal length, and so on. I want to save these changes to the file when I reopen the project. reload them. Is it possible to use for these purposes method  app.preferences. saveToDisk()? 

Is it suitable for these purposes? Or is it better to create a separate text file?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any change over time you can create is an animation. You can select the changed properties and save an Animation Preset to use again and again.

Does that solve your problem? I have created over 200 custom animation presets to speed up my workflow. I've purchased about 200 more. I use them all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes i went too deep...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines