Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video card disabled

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 11

Nvidia GTX A4000 Driver 527.27 (latest studio driver)

AE 23.0.0 (build 59)

Initial AE error disable grapics card on start up. Subsequent startups have no message 

Doesn't recognise card. 

Reinstalled AE. 

Reinstalled Nvidia drivers.

Is this a bug?  How to fix it?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The boring and repetitive answer is that there are no magic switches or instant solutions. You really need to invest the time to configure your graphics hardware suitably. If a new driver doesn't work, an older one might. A screenshot of the GPU info and the relevant details from DXDiag might help solve this problem.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I''ve been using AE since the 90s. Having some experience with this kind of thing, I have tried to problem sove this.  Sorry to have provoked you to respond with a boring repetitive answer.  I was really looking for somone with experience of this exact issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That didn't work. 

When I initially launched AE it recognised the issue and prompted me to fix it and idrected me to the Nvidia site to download a driver. Since then, on launch, no error message but also the select GPU is greyed out.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines